ASPHALT STORAGE: 150 TON PORTABLE SILO, SILO GATES ARE ELECT-HEAT BUT CONE IS OIL HEATED A 5,000 LB ANTI-SEG BATCHER SITS ON TOP OF THE SILO BUT THE MATERIAL IS WEIGHED OUT THROUGH A WEIGH HOPPER LOCATED UNDER THE SILO, TANDEM AXLE, 500 TPH DOUBLE CHAIN SLAT CONVEYOR 32” SLATS OIL-HEATED FLOOR 100 HP MOTOR, CENTER MOUNTED REJECT CHUTE 36” SIDE WALK WAY WITH WORK PLAT FORM AT TOP. SINGLE AXLE SLAT CONVEYOR IS OIL HEATED.
THIS SILO PACKAGE HAS HAD EXTENSIVE WORK DONE ON THE SILO CONE AND SLAT. INCLUDING BEING PAINTED. THIS PACKAGE IS AS CLOSE TO NEW AS USED EQUIPMENT GOES. READY TO GO TO WORK
Items modified/repaired on BMG Drag Slat Conveyor:
1. Changed out rear main Sprocket bearing.
2. Changed out smaller chain guide bearing.
3. Fabricated and installed new compartment doors with silicone seal at the top of the conveyor to capture blue smoke.
4. Installed 8ft. of new Astralloy-V wear resistant liner under front main sprocket.
5. Modified, Fabricated and Installed front Blue Smoke hood to capture smoke from silo.
6. Fabricated and Installed King Pin base for Transportation.
7. Changed bearings, seals, brake lines, brake shoes and tires making the unit road worthy ready.
8. Prep and Paint complete unit.
Parts and labor totaled to roughly $18,093.34
Items modified/repaired on BMG 150TPH Silo:
1. Installed wear liner AR500 on Silo Cone.
2. Installed wear liner AR500 on Weight Hopper.
3. Installed side wall for drop zone blue smoke collection.
4. Fabricated removable hand rails.
5. Installed new landing gears.
6. Changed wheel seals, bearings, brake shoes and tires leaving unit road worthy for transportation.
7. Installed new wiring and conduit.
8. Replaced limit switches.
9. Replaced air directional valve.
10. Changed out two sets of air filters and regulators.
11. Prep and Paint.
Parts and labor total to roughly $26,202.69