* Unit has Tires and is Road Ready
* Was Running a 200tph Drum Plant
* Owner Purchased NEW Equipment to Replace
* The 15’ long x 8’ wide control house
* Axles with new tires
* Ball hitch
* Windows on three sides at operator’s end
* Insulated new air conditioner provided upon purchase.
* All starters and breakers are located in the control house to keep away from elements.
* Ample fluorescent lighting provided with wall plug for operator convenience.
* There is an option to put the MCC panel mounted outside control house in a weather tite enclosure or to put MCC in a separate room.
* NEMA RATED top quality Controls (circuit breakers, starters, overloads) have manual start-stop selector switches conveniently located in the proper start-up sequence and interlocked to insure safe operation. The burner controls, start-stop panel and silo load out panel are all conveniently grouped for central one-man operation. Cold feed bin controls allow for precise mix proportions. The Hauck burner controls have high temperature compensation, alarm controller for motor status, indicating lights, flame supervision with ultraviolet sensors, manual backup to computers, and damper control. EZ-Blend controls aggregate maximizer, conveyor belt scale controls, automatic weigh bridge included. Ton per Hour (TPH) of liquid asphalt and aggregate listed. Operator controls moisture compensation. Baghouse and damper controls included. Mix formulas stored. Better fuel efficiency and burner operation comes from the damper on the stack side of the exhaust fan remotely controlled via actuator in the control house. J-type thermocouple wire is provided for the mix, air temperature and liquid asphalt thermocouples for precise temperature indication. All controls and electronics mounted in NEMA rated enclosures.
* Unit has a ticket printer and chute
* Silo Truck Loadout System meets all handbook 44 & NTEP requirements. The EZ-Loader is a customer and user friendly weighing of the hot mix software allowing for single screen loading of previously recorded customer names, jobs and trucks. The system stores your last 5,000 delivery tickets. For rapid display or reprinting. Customized management information summaries or 38 different formats for management reports. System is fully interchangeable with metric and USA standard weight units. This systems allows owner to maximize asphalt plant efficiency in sales efficiency of sold materials. Box of tickets, and printer included with installation.
FYI- Heres what owner believes is in his CH . There is a mix of VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), Nema and IEC style starters in the enclosure. The range of starters is from 3 HP up to 200 HP. We have electricians (Master and Journeyman) on our staff and we can customize the electronics to fit your exact needs.
You can go with a one size larger starter for a motor (for instance a 200 HP starter for 150 HP motor)
2 HP 1
6 x 5HP VFDs (like a soft start but changes speed of motor for production)
3 x 5 HP regular starters (across line)
10 HP 4
15 HP 1
25 HP 4
40 HP 1
100 HP 2
200 HP 1
80 amp breaker 2