### **JULY 2020 , SITE WAS SOLD AND PLANT WAS TAKEN DOWN. WAITING ON UPDATED PLANT AND EQUIPMENT STATUS FROM OWNER**
* 9’ x 29’.5”
* Insulated and skinned
* Counter Flow dryer dries the virgin aggregate.
* The 5/8” dryer features a trunnion drive system with (4) 20 hp direct drive packages.
* A 4” insulation and stainless-steel covering cover the dryer to maximize fuel savings.
* 75,000,00 Hauck ECOSTAR II
* Combo Burner (Oil/Gas) with gas train and fuel oil pump package are included.
**5 (Five) Bin Cold Feed System:**
* Bins are 10’ x 12’ with 5hp A.C. direct drive packages
* The bin slope is built at a 65 degree wall angle and includes ¼” S45C inside liners from the factory.
* Variable speed feeders are 24” with a 7 hp 30” collecting conveyor.
* A 30” charging conveyor with weigh bridge is provided to feed the dryer.
* Bins have material inside for site safety.
* 400 bbl. EZ Flow portable silo with fluffer pads and material impact scale to a rotary air lock a 12” feeds the 4’x 5’ twin shaft pugmill.
* All the lime system controls are included in a NEMA cabinet on the base of the silo package.
* Model TSAP-3000FFW,
* 6600 lb twin shaft pugmill is direct drive twin 60 hp drive packages.
* There are replaceable chrome-alloy steel casted liners on the inside of the pugmill and auto lubrication to help provide ease of maintenance.
* (286 TPH) with a 30hp direct drive package.
* (286 TPH) Incline design with 3.5 deck’s and twin 20hp overhead drive package.
* Front removal screen section is on rails for ease of screen replacement.
* 4 bins with a total of 1,500 Cubic feet of storage.
* There are high and low bindicators with pneumatic air cylinders on the bin gates.
* The Aggregate Accumulative weigh system has a range of 2.2LB Min to 7.275LB Max and is suspended on a 3-point load cell system.
* The Asphalt Individual weigh system has a range of .44 LB Min to 1,100 LB Max and is suspended on a 3-point load cell system.
* All heated areas are jacketed to help maintain proper asphalt temps.
*EACH SECTION OF THE BATCH TOWER IS MOUNTED ON RUBBER ISOLATION PADS TO REDUCE THE VIBRATION.
THE WHOLE TOWER IS ENCLOSED IN A STEEL REMOVABLE ENCLOSURE.*
* Primary dust control is an air skimmer that is fully adjustable with auger to feed material to the hot elevator.
* Secondary Dust Control is a 50,000 ACFM @ 5.5-1 air to clothe ratio pulse-jet baghouse with top removal Nomex bags and auger discharge back to hot elevator.
* A 175 HP motor is on the paddle wheel style fan with built in in-line silencer. An IR 50 hp screw compressor with IR Dryer provides air to the 1000-gallon storage tank for the plant and burner.
* There are two 25,000-gallon coiled horizontal tanks these takes were original to the plant that the Speco plant replaced however they were professionally cleaned at time of new plant set up.
* A Speco 3.5MBTU hot oil heater provides the heat for the tanks, plant and lines.
* The heater features a Riello burner set up on natural gas.
* A 10,000-gallon vertical fuel tank is provided for the burner fuel. A process heating preheater is in line for the heating of the fuel oil for Atomization of the fuel.
**Recycle Asphalt Tower:**
* Two (2) 5’ x 10’ Bins are provided for the Cold (PRE-CRUSHED) Rap.
* Each bin features a built-in ware liner’s, vibrators, grizzly’s and 10hp 18” direct drive feeders.
* 24” conveyor feeds a 120tph vertical elevator that feeds a 53cft storage bin that is set up on a accumulative weigh system (That weighs as a 5th material) that feeds a 24” belt to a chute into the pugmill.
* The system can feed up to 30% recycle into the plant.
* A 10’ x 20’ single level single room control house with Speco computer control system featuring a computer and manual back up system Hauck BCS600 burner controls.
* The motor control system is a 3-door cabinet with amp meters in the doors.
* All wire is SO cable in cable trays and there are motor lock outs at each motor.
* The plant has CCTV Camera’s around the plant with monitors inside the control house.
* The plant has outside lighting.
## Again this plant was installed in 2006 and has produced approx. 300,000 tons since new.
* The plant is late model / low tonnage
* Recent complete rebuilt rap elevator
* New screens in screen deck
* New arms and tips in the pugmill.
* The overall condition of the plant is good with light ware in the dryer and tower.
* The bags are original, and the house is dry.
* This a 30% recycle plant that will run at 260 tph.
* Speco makes a quality product with modern technology.
* Mid Missouri asphalt has been running the same plant with no problems since 2002 and Superior Asphalt has been running a TSAP 2000 plant since 2000 with almost 2 million tons of production and runs 24hrs a day to complete larger jobs.
* There is a Conex box included with spare motors, bags, air cylinders and other misc. items.
* The Hauck BCS6000 controls are missing the touch screen
* The IR 20 hp compressor is missing the motor
* The hot oil heater is missing the pump
* The cold feed is full of material
* The 3-way A.C. Valve on the tower sticks (needs to be replaced)
* There is A.C. all built up over the pugmill platform
* A row of the combustion flights in the dryer will need attention.
* The loading lips of the bins need attention also.
## MAKE REASONABLE OFFER