* It was manufactured in 2010 and has had only one owner, who traded it in for a new one.
* It has an energy-saving fully-modulated PowerFlame burner rated at 5640 MMBTU / HR input and designed to generate 4907 MMBTU / HR output.
* Currently set up to run on gas, it has a combination burner and could easily be converted to run on diesel.
* To avoid problems from corrosion, it has a stainless steel expansion tank instead of the standard carbon steel tank.
* The service manager at CEI thought firebox looked good, and the electrical system and burner appear to be in good condition.
* We were told that the heater was operating OK when it was taken out of service.
* It is equipped with an annunciator.
* Other than cosmetic damage which would not affect operation, such as the scrapes and dents on the skin, the only flaws we know of are:
* approximately 15% (22 of 155?) heat tubes in the heat exchanger are plugged, so the heater will probably not operate at full capacity unless the heat exchanger is rebuilt.
* the electrical panel box needs to be re-attached to the frame (broken weld).
* the igniter may need to be re-installed or replaced.
* It will need a gas regulator (not included) if it is to run on gas.