HAVE OIL IN TANK AND NO HEAT SOURCE, WE CAN HELP. RENT OUR ELECTRIC HEATER ELEMENT.
*Do you have a tank with A.C. left inside and no heat source?? THIS unit will work for you!!*
* The wiring is 3-phase 480 volts
* Each wire has 37 ohms of resistance
* The three wires should attach to a 20 amp circuit (30 amp max)
* All wires are hot.
* There is no on/off switch on the heater
* Therefore once electricity is connected and turned on
* The heater will begin to warm. Unit needs to be ran to a breaker or on generator power.
* Place place unit on top of hard A.C. and the heater will slowly melt and liquefy A.C
**Dimensions:** 13" round and 7' long.
**Shipping Dimensions**: 9'3" L x 4'2" W x 2' T, weighs approx. 300lbs
* Last rented June 2019 - They had the heater in the tank for a week.
* It was a 30,000 gal tank temp got to 275 on generator power, but they could not get the whole tank heated to pump it all.
* Unit was rewired with a 15 foot lead with a junction box.
* Rents for $1,500 a month with $5,000 refundable deposit,
* Renter pays for shipping to and from our location in TN
CALL TODAY FOR DETAILS